ADS-b delayed

I felt the same way. 

But after flying around with ADS the last few days I am glad I put it in. No more stratus. Flying around Daytona beach is some of the worst traffic I have seen.  Much worse than Los Angeles or NYC. 

• Like 3

I was one holding out for less expensive options that appear to be coming along, as well as figuring like most things having to do with the government that it would get pushed back. I honestly thought it would be pushed back maybe five years but 20 years? 

In the meantime I'm still currently enjoying my Stratux with traffic and weather on my tablets that I built for a little more than $100 about a year ago. 

• Haha 1

You can't trust a thing Paul Bertorelli writes about...I like the video about Piper cubs flying patterns as wide as the state of Florida...he keeps showing up in the video with more and more pilot epaulets glued to his shoulders!In the last scene ,he is covered with them.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, thinwing said:

You can't trust a thing Paul Bertorelli writes about...I like the video about Piper cubs flying patterns as wide as the state of Florida...he keeps showing up in the video with more and more pilot epaulets glued to his shoulders!In the last scene ,he is covered with them.

I loved that video - one of my biggest pet peeve's as well! Here is the link to it: 

• Like 1