Why Spruce Creek is Appealing to this Yooper

My wife and I have our last trip scheduled to Florida, probably heading out this coming Thursday.  It's a crap shoot up here in the U.P. of Michigan this time of the year.  It could be in the 50's with nice sun, or winter and Mother Nature resisting giving up her grip on the north woods.  Looks like Mother Nature - 1, Yoopers - 0 to end the month of March.  We were wondering if we would be leaving nice spring weather for this last trip south.  Looks like we are going to enjoy Florida and Sun & Fun in April!

We gave our daughter and son-in-law a well deserved break this weekend, meeting them halfway between Iron Mountain and Green Bay to take the grand kids for the weekend.  Looks like the grand kids will enjoy this surprise, as Green Bay looks to be snowing but not sticking to the ground.  It's amazing what a difference a 100 miles north does

Mooney related.........G5 install finished up late last night by Kubick Aviation (called at 9 PM just finishing....impressive service) and reconditioned GTN 530 installed.  Soon as the weather breaks I will go out and fly to see if Glide Slope on HSI has returned and play with the G5.

Tom

March 31, 2018-1.jpg

March 31, 2018-2.jpg

March 31, 2018-3.jpg

March 31, 2018-4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MyNameIsNobody said:

We have two inches and it is coming down hard in Cedar Rapids, IA...

I was just out walking the dog and enjoying a Cigar earlier.

I hate Spring generally and specifically snow in friggin’ April.

The humanity...

It's not April 8.  It's January 95th.

-dan

Edited by exM20K
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1