Avionics looking for a good home

I recently completed a completed avionics refresh on my 201, I now have an assortment of radios looking for new homes.  Make reasonable offer, suggested prices below

All are 14v

KMA-24 Audio Panel  SOLD

KI 208 vor indicator $250

KN 75 glideslope receiver $50

KX-170b radio (only 1 left) $100

KT 76a transponder $100

KLN-89b IFR capable GPS with antenna and Mid Continent MD41-1524 remote annunciator $ 700

KR 87 ADF with antenna and indicator $350

PS 1000 panel mount intercom $100

IMG_4764.jpg

Edited by lotsofgadgets
Sold Audio Panel, transponder, and both KX170b

• 2 weeks later...

Not to hijack a thread but not sure how to create a new post.  i had a recent annual done and it was pretty expensive.  I purchased a garmin 340, kx155 with glideslope and another kx 155 loc only with the intension of installing these after annual but cant afford to now.  I wired the three together with new molex and garmin pins.  Its pre wired for install but you may want to do another continuity check.  Comes with a KI209 and 208 cdi’s as well.  $4500 with 8130 and yellow tags.

5 hours ago, dsc45shooter said:

Not to hijack a thread but not sure how to create a new post.  i had a recent annual done and it was pretty expensive.  I purchased a garmin 340, kx155 with glideslope and another kx 155 loc only with the intension of installing these after annual but cant afford to now.  I wired the three together with new molex and garmin pins.  Its pre wired for install but you may want to do another continuity check.  Comes with a KI209 and 208 cdi’s as well.  $4500 with 8130 and yellow tags.

To open a new thread....

first click on the word forums at the top of the page...

there is a button there that says start new topic.

See if that helps...

Best regards,

-a-

• 3 months later...