Need a good King KT76 Tso transponder

Skybrd

I'm not ready to buy a new adsb out transponder just yet. My King KT76 TSO transponder is giving me problems. If you have a good used one that you could part with please contact me. Note the King Kt76a transponder won't replace mine. That one requires wiring and rear plug changes. The only one that will work is the old plain model kt76 tso unit. Thanks. 

Edited by Skybrd
remove phone number

I was in the same boat many years ago and couldn't find a replacement. I bit the bullet and went for the 330ES as it was the only option at the time. There are far fewer 76 models in the wild compared to the 76A. There is a Cessna/ARC transponder that will slide in, but those are equally scarce.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, Alan Fox said:

76c wont fit , only 76 , or 78  They are hard to find anymore ....

Thats what I have learned. The rear connector on the newer KT76 with any additions a b c or what ever uses both sides of the connector and requires a different connector and additional wiring. Probably need a different housing since the connector is different. 

Thanks for all the responses. I acted on one reply suggestion. Anyway, I got a used one and it seems to work ok. My transponder was a older one that the revised ones won't directly work without wiring and connector changes. Again, thanks to all that responded.