KPRB Fly-In ~ 30 Moonies Signed Up & Still Counting!

MrRodgers

30 Moonies Already Signed Up!

Spring Fly-In - KPRB

Date: Saturday April 14, 2018

Time: 10:00 AM - ?

Hi Everyone,

Our Fly-In & BBQ next month is shaping up to be AMAZING!

As of today we have 30 Moonies signed up to join us with over 60 total attendees.

Due to the size of our event the airport ( KPRB) has generously allocated a large and private area on the ramp for our use for the day where we can park our planes and have our BBQ lunch and other fun activities without concern of other transient plane traffic coming through our area.   I have been told that this is possibly going to be the largest gathering of Moonies on the West Coast in ten years. 

How cool is that?    And we still have three more weeks to get the word out. 

Let's see if we can shoot for 50 Moonies all lined up side by side.

Reach out to any Mooniacs or "Wanna Be Mooniacs" in Arizona, Nevada, Oregon & Washington or anywhere else for that matter and invite them to join the fun.  

AUCTION!

mooneys.jpg

During lunch we will be giving you the opportunity to auction off items from your hangars that might be taking up space.  Whatever you have and don't want anymore bring with you and our host Phil Corman will take over as auctioneer to get those items off your hands.

*Not Required - Any donation that you can provide to help support the event costs will be very much appreciated.   

Thanks again everyone for your interest in joining us for our First Annual West Coast Mooney Group Spring Fly-In. 

It is going to be a GREAT DAY!

More updates to come!

All the best,

Michael Rodgers & Phil Corman

9 minutes ago, ragedracer1977 said:

I’m giving thought to coming out. However, it’s about 5 hours each way.  Can we camp on the field and fly home the next day or would we have to get a hotel?

I really hope you can join us.  I hear we may have someone join us.  Not sure if there is camping on the field but I know there are local hotels that are affordable.

I suggest contacting club member mooneyflyer and he would be able to give you more information as he is based on the field and is hosting the event with me.

Let me know if you will be joining us.  Thanks again,

Michael Rodgers

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ragedracer1977 said:

I’m giving thought to coming out. However, it’s about 5 hours each way.  Can we camp on the field and fly home the next day or would we have to get a hotel?

I know for sure camping is available about maybe about a 5 minute flight down to oceano. Id strongly recommend going there as fuel is pretty decent, and oceano is a great little town. Id recommend the rock and roll diner for supper after the flyin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 12:04 AM, Niko182 said:

I know for sure camping is available about maybe about a 5 minute flight down to oceano. Id strongly recommend going there as fuel is pretty decent, and oceano is a great little town. Id recommend the rock and roll diner for supper after the flyin.

5 minute flight?! Oh right, in a mooney. Not a 150. Oceano is a great place to camp. Right next to the beach too. Chance for morning marine layer though