Ocracoke, Nc

We will be flying to Ocracoke (W95) Saturday the 24th for lunch. Howard’s Pub is opening for the season and the weather looks great for a day trip. We will be there @ 12 for lunch if anyone else like to get the winter dust off their Mooney, come and join us.

Knock off what dust, I've been flying all winter... :)

My wife wants to head over to Kitty Hawk, NC (KFFA) tomorrow to walk around or would have been interested in flying down there. 

Cheers,

Brian

Edited by flight2000

Sure wish I could have made it. Still waiting on a new intake boot.

Maybe next time.  Looking at flying down to Wauchula FL sometime between the 5th thru 7th of April to see the PRA fly in.  In another life, I was heavily involved with gyroplanes and would like to say hi to some of my old friends.  Hopefully, the boot will be in by then.

Rusty

14 hours ago, tucsonmooney said:

It was a great day and looking forward to the next trip.

Ugh,  I really wanted to join you on this trip, and then you go and rub it in with photos!  

Glad you had a good trip, keep us in the loop if you venture out again while in the area.

Ron

• 3 years later...

We will be flying to Ocracoke (W95) again this Sunday 8th for lunch. Maybe Howard’s Pub or trying something new and the weather looks great for a day trip. We will be there @ 12 for lunch if anyone else like to get the dust off their Mooney, come and join us.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.