Name that clamp

bradp

Hi guys - in the larger wing rib through holes there are these neat little Adel  clamps that screw down to another clamping face that is 90-degrees to the axis of the cushioned hole through which wires run.  Two squares of shaped aluminum sandwich the wing rib sheet metal nicely and allow the wire bundle to be suspended away from the ribs.   

Anyone know where these are sourced?  Not a standard MS-21919? Or are they and there are a couple of neatly bent scraps that are custom made for the job attached to the standard clamp?  

I’ll send a pic when I can.  Was looking for something similar in spruce and McMaster without luck. ..

thanks

brad 

They are handy! I scavenged them from my salvage plane,and I have used them for new runs of wires and air tubes for my AOA system. They might be in Mooney parts catalog, but I haven't looked for them yet since I still have a few.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk