CRX-MAX AATD Enclosed Motion Flight Sim For Sale (SOLD)

Hello all,

I am selling a Precision Flight Controls CRX-MAX enclosed flight simulator with motion platform.  This sim supports many aircraft and has throttle quadrants for single, vernier, multi-engine and turbine.  It also features the Garmin 530W gps and the instructors seat.  This is a FAA certified AATD which you can use for logging IFR currency and up to 20 hours towards your Instrument Rating.

You can see full details at the manufactures website here: https://flypfc.com/shop/training-systems/fixed-wing/max-cockpit-systems/crx-max/

Total Hobbs Time: 561 hours

Asking price: $30,000.00 ($59,000 was original price).  Sim is in Santa Fe, NM and freight costs to destination are not included.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mooney International has a couple of Redbird Full motion Sims, original cost over $65K they may part with for  as low as 1/2 asking price.  I know they wont go lower, I tried. I believe they are unused and crated still. PM me if interested and I will put you in contact with the right person at Mooney. 

These are set up to be Mooney Acclaim. I have used one extensively in the transition training of new Ultra pilots when they take delivery in Kerrville to go thru stall routines, spins, etc. The buttonology is a bit different on the NXI vs. the G1000 these are, but it is all Garmin logic non the less and perfect for the G1000 Mooney aircraft simulation. 

• 6 months later...

Paulie,

I reviewed the thread...

Which second sim are you inquiring about?

The ones mentioned by Mike @ Mooney international?

The one mentioned by the OP was only one, that I can tell.

I’d be happy to point you in the right direction, just give me a hint which one you are discussing.

Best regards,

-a-

• mooniac58 changed the title to CRX-MAX AATD Enclosed Motion Flight Sim For Sale (SOLD)