Imron paint job cost?

FloridaMan

55 minutes ago, Antares said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any recent experience with pricing for a 3 color Imron paint job for a Mooney?

Bob Belville just dropped his airplane off at Hawk in Tampa for a full strip and paint. You might PM him for details.

Thanks,

David

Hawk Aircraft at KVDF uses only Imron paints. Several folks here including Byron and Becca (@jetdriven) have had planes painted by Joe Dinolfo. I met him for the first time Saturday when I dropped off my old E. I'm been impressed with his approach. "Quality work at a fair price." If you go on his web site and request a current quote I suspect you'll have it a day or so. Hawk is listed on Scheme Designers' shop reference list.  

52 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

Hawk Aircraft at KVDF uses only Imron paints. Several folks here including Byron and Becca (@jetdriven) have had planes painted by Joe Dinolfo.

More than several Bob, way more than several on MS, if you've been paying attention. ;)

• Like 1