200HP Intake Boot

Anyone besides me stuck on the ground waiting for the intake boot that is backordered?  I've been waiting for about a month now.  
V/R
Rusty Nance

You should with Bob Belville and Guitarmaster to see if they have their boots they removed for the SabreCowl upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

4 minutes ago, Marauder said:

You should with Bob Belville and Guitarmaster to see if they have their boots they removed for the SabreCowl upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That is a really great idea.

Thanks

• Like 1

I just ordered a new intake boot for my 180hp from lasar.  My last oil analysis showed a little aluminum. Not a lot, and they noted it wasn't concerning at this time, but keep an eye on it. I had the cowl off for a landing light replacement and noticed that the folks that did my annual didn't install the dog house correctly and it was rubbing A LOT.  there was powdered aluminum in the bottom of the cowl. I was wiping it out and noticed my intake boot has holes all over it.  It is in terrible condition.  I'm hoping the raised aluminum in the oil analysis is a result of that situation. 

• Thanks 1

In that case... send up a signal like this...  [mention=8913]Bob_Belville[/mention] and [mention=12242]Guitarmaster[/mention]...
or send a pm.  
-a-
I sold mine already. Really nice to get rid of that thing!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, carusoam said:

In that case... send up a signal like this...  @Bob_Belville and @Guitarmaster...

or send a pm.  :)

-a-

I have the one removed for the SabreCowl but I'm not sure your IA would approve. It's only a couple of years old but it has a small crack already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I happen to have one that is basically unused. It was installed as a replacement on my M20F Jan 2017, but then I did the Lopresti so it came right back off...... I see they sell for $300.00 at LASAR. I will offer mine for half that....

I can send pics of it if anyone is interested.

Edited by ABCDEF

2 hours ago, ABCDEF said:

I happen to have one that is basically unused. It was installed as a replacement on my M20F Jan 2017, but then I did the Lopresti so it came right back off...... I see they sell for $300.00 at LASAR. I will offer mine for half that....

If it is still serviceable and is the one for the 66 200HP I'll take it.  Post a pic here please.

Rusty Nance

Edited by RustyNance

On 3/18/2018 at 3:46 PM, ABCDEF said:

Are you happy with the Lopresti cowl?