Reading PA, NJMP Fly In Saturday March 17

201er

I probably cannot make it this weekend due to commitments, especially my two year old and eleven month old, however, it would be great to see everyone.  I'm going to try hard to move some things around and try to make it.  Odds are unlikely.

Maybe I'll figure out a way to get there!

-Seth

1 minute ago, Seth said:

I probably cannot make it this weekend due to commitments, especially my two year old and eleven month old, however, it would be great to see everyone.  I'm going to try hard to move some things around and try to make it.  Odds are unlikely.

-Seth

No worries, we know you're busy doing Saturday Night Live on Saturdays

30 minutes ago, 201er said:

No worries, we know you're busy doing Saturday Night Live on Saturdays

Can't even stay awake for them anymore, or if we are awake, a baby wakes up for milk!  Record and watch sometime during the next week :) 

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Edited by Seth
  • Like 2

Hey Mike I need to get out, I’ll try to move a couple tax appts and slip away. Let Chris know I’ll stay clear of him.

Dan

You don’t need to worry about running me over again. I’m battling a nasty head cold and unless it magically clears up over night, I won’t be able to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

You don’t need to worry about running me over again. I’m battling a nasty head cold and unless it magically clears up over night, I won’t be able to make it.

You're always sick for these things Chris!

18 hours ago, Seth said:

-Seth

Bring the kids, they seem pretty portable.

11 hours ago, Marauder said:

Pussy

• Haha 1