Dg for my 59 mooney

I have the DG I removed when I put in my G5. It was working fine when I removed it. It is a newer DG than what you have and it has a heading bug. It has two knobs at the bottom instead of the one, so you will have to do some mods. $200

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

Edited by N201MKTurbo

6 hours ago, autoalain said:

Folks,  trying again, still looking for a DG,  do not want to buy crap on ebay, I trust you guys a lot more, attached pic shows the last ebay purchase

which was junk,  I did reply to a person on 1st request but he never got back to me.  

IMG_4527.JPG

It does say Cessna on the face...I'm not sure what you expected.:D

Hi ,   unit looks nice,  but I have no 'electrical'  plug in for my DG,  does the unit need to be 'plugged in somewhere' to work? my unit

just has  tubes in back,   I'm an old fart and not up to date with the newer stuff,  that is why I fly the old m20a.  like the comment on 'cessna'

you get what u pay for eh.   Thanks  Mike.

48 minutes ago, autoalain said:

Hi ,   unit looks nice,  but I have no 'electrical'  plug in for my DG,  does the unit need to be 'plugged in somewhere' to work? my unit

just has  tubes in back,   I'm an old fart and not up to date with the newer stuff,  that is why I fly the old m20a.  like the comment on 'cessna'

you get what u pay for eh.   Thanks  Mike.

The plug is for the autopilot. If you don't need it don't use it.

Hi,   what is a 'HEADING BUG', i  know probably a stupid question, but I'm an old fart. in my old days this would mean it has a problem with the heading, 

if this is not a 'problem'   with unit pls email me at  autoalain@yahoo.ca  and I can arrange payment with paypal.

Hi Jim,   I will take unit for $200.00   U.S.  funds   plus shipping,     are you able to 'lock'   the unit for shipping, by pullling out one of the knobs?

I do have a u.s.  address, even though I live in Montreal Canada,   address is   

Deena Weiss     9 white birch drive,     Pomona N.Y.   10970   

I do have paypal,  if you prefer another way of payment please Let me know.  

my email address is    autoalain@yahoo.ca        phone is  514-620-4900       Thanks    Mike Alain  

4 hours ago, autoalain said:

Hi,   what is a 'HEADING BUG', i  know probably a stupid question, but I'm an old fart. in my old days this would mean it has a problem with the heading, 

if this is not a 'problem'   with unit pls email me at  autoalain@yahoo.ca  and I can arrange payment with paypal.

The heading bug is for autopilot heading, you can use it as a reminder of what heading you want to fly even though you don’t have an autopilot.

Clarence