Whelen Orion 650, and 500 LED lights

does anyone have the tail cone strobe part # that goes along with the 650's?  thanks......

It's a Orion 500. Part no will depend on 12v vs 24 volt. Like the 650, it's a combination strobe and nav light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 650E’s installed and synched. I see no fluctuations anywhere.

Nice, but not quite the same since yours has the tail strobe firing in-between your sync'd wing Orions. That could be evening out the draw - I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

does anyone have the tail cone strobe part # that goes along with the 650's?  thanks......

I have one. You will need to run one or two wires to it if you want the sync feature. The other wire is used to connect to the strobe switch and you would reuse the original Nav wire to turn on the solid white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 9:54 AM, Marauder said:

If you can hold out until Oshkosh, you will find they will be running a show special. I can’t remember the exact discount but it was enough for me to reach into my Cheap Bast$#d wallet and retrieve my dust covered credit card and order them.

No luck for me at Osh getting a deal on these, Spruce and the others wanted full price.