Club

Just curious how long it takes to get a club approved.  I created one the end of last week for East Coast Mooney Fans and it is still not approved yet.  Hopefully an admin will read this thread.  I may be too junior a member to start a club.  

V/R

Rusty Nane

Just curious how long it takes to get a club approved.  I created one the end of last week for East Coast Mooney Fans and it is still not approved yet.  Hopefully an admin will read this thread.  I may be too junior a member to start a club.  
V/R
Rusty Nane

East Coast Mooney Fans? I’m on the east coast and I never heard of them. Most of us belong to the NJ Mooney Pilots group on Yahoo. We still it “NJ” despite most of us are from all over the mid Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, RustyNance said:

V/R

Rusty Nane

I emailed @mooniac58 using the "Contact Us" at thet bottom of the page and he approved the West Coast Club very quickly. I don't think that he gets a notification when one is created so giving him a heads up that you are waiting on approval will move things along.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

East Coast Mooney Fans? I’m on the east coast and I never heard of them. Most of us belong to the NJ Mooney Pilots group on Yahoo. We still it “NJ” despite most of us are from all over the mid Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Applied, and was just approved, for the East Coast Mooney Fans club on the clubs tab of MooneySpace.  Got the idea from the West Coast Mooniacs club that was just started.  I've used the Yahoo groups for my Stinson and found the Yahoo groups troublesome at times.  Thought it would be a good place for sharing information, scheduling flying activities, and just  socializing with other Mooney pilots.

Rusty Nance'

N2719W. M20E

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RustyNance said:

Applied, and was just approved, for the East Coast Mooney Fans club on the clubs tab of MooneySpace.  Got the idea from the West Coast Mooniacs club that was just started.  I've used the Yahoo groups for my Stinson and found the Yahoo groups troublesome at times.  Thought it would be a good place for sharing information, scheduling flying activities, and just  socializing with other Mooney pilots.

Rusty Nance'

N2719W. M20E

Hey, look!! There is a "Club" tab! Been here since 2008, never noticed . . . . .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

But Dan & I know you would rather have crab cakes...

YES!!!!

When does crab season open?  Like in a month?  Ill be there.

I like steamed crabs too.  I am a Maryland native so I know my way around a crab cracker.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

YES!!!!

When does crab season open?  Like in a month?  Ill be there.

I like steamed crabs too.  I am a Maryland native so I know my way around a crab cracker.

Blue crab season is just around the corner: SEASON: April 1 - December 15

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Blue crab season is just around the corner: SEASON: April 1 - December 15

OOOOOOH YEAH!  Old Bay Spice.  No kidding. Sometime in April Blue airplane coming for Blue Crab.

Now if you boil a blue airplane in old bay spice does it turn red?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, takair said:

I click on clubs and I don’t see anything.  Anyone know if it works on iOS? Groups is under forums...

I've not tried it on IOS.  Only on Safari.  Wish I could be more help. I'll try and download the IOS app tonight if I can find it and locate the link.

14 minutes ago, RustyNance said:

I've not tried it on IOS.  Only on Safari.  Wish I could be more help. I'll try and download the IOS app tonight if I can find it and locate the link.

I am using Safari.  Will try a few other things.  Thanks.

4 hours ago, takair said:

I click on clubs and I don’t see anything.  Anyone know if it works on iOS? Groups is under forums...

I have to hit it twice, first time nothing happens except the tab turns white. Same as when I press on "Leaderboard."

Right now, ain't but two clubs showing up:  West Coast and Up North.

EDIT:  all tabs work like this on my Samsung Galaxy Tab

Edited by Hank
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...