Recommended Posts

Just curious how long it takes to get a club approved.  I created one the end of last week for East Coast Mooney Fans and it is still not approved yet.  Hopefully an admin will read this thread.  I may be too junior a member to start a club.  

V/R

Rusty Nane

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Just curious how long it takes to get a club approved.  I created one the end of last week for East Coast Mooney Fans and it is still not approved yet.  Hopefully an admin will read this thread.  I may be too junior a member to start a club.  
V/R
Rusty Nane
 


East Coast Mooney Fans? I’m on the east coast and I never heard of them. Most of us belong to the NJ Mooney Pilots group on Yahoo. We still it “NJ” despite most of us are from all over the mid Atlantic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RustyNance said:

Just curious how long it takes to get a club approved.  I created one the end of last week for East Coast Mooney Fans and it is still not approved yet.  Hopefully an admin will read this thread.  I may be too junior a member to start a club.  

V/R

Rusty Nane

 

I emailed @mooniac58 using the "Contact Us" at thet bottom of the page and he approved the West Coast Club very quickly. I don't think that he gets a notification when one is created so giving him a heads up that you are waiting on approval will move things along.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marauder said:

 


East Coast Mooney Fans? I’m on the east coast and I never heard of them. Most of us belong to the NJ Mooney Pilots group on Yahoo. We still it “NJ” despite most of us are from all over the mid Atlantic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

 

Applied, and was just approved, for the East Coast Mooney Fans club on the clubs tab of MooneySpace.  Got the idea from the West Coast Mooniacs club that was just started.  I've used the Yahoo groups for my Stinson and found the Yahoo groups troublesome at times.  Thought it would be a good place for sharing information, scheduling flying activities, and just  socializing with other Mooney pilots.

Rusty Nance'

N2719W. M20E

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just clicked on clubs and don’t see anything.  Is this different than “groups”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, takair said:

I just clicked on clubs and don’t see anything.  Is this different than “groups”?

It is under the Clubs Tab on Mooneyspace.com.  I don't see a groups tab.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck Rusty.  Nice to see our clubs side by side on the site.

Let's share some ideas to drive membership and keep everyone engaged and having fun.

Best,

Michael

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good local fly-in saves a ton of typing!

You get to know your Mooney friends a bit better to go with that.

Welcome aboard, Rusty!  I think I missed your first post.  Caught number 4...

Best regards,

-a-

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RustyNance said:

Applied, and was just approved, for the East Coast Mooney Fans club on the clubs tab of MooneySpace.  Got the idea from the West Coast Mooniacs club that was just started.  I've used the Yahoo groups for my Stinson and found the Yahoo groups troublesome at times.  Thought it would be a good place for sharing information, scheduling flying activities, and just  socializing with other Mooney pilots.

Rusty Nance'

N2719W. M20E

 

Hey, look!! There is a "Club" tab! Been here since 2008, never noticed . . . . .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

I'll have a club sandwich please.

But Dan & I know you would rather have crab cakes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marauder said:

But Dan & I know you would rather have crab cakes...

YES!!!!

When does crab season open?  Like in a month?  Ill be there.

I like steamed crabs too.  I am a Maryland native so I know my way around a crab cracker.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

YES!!!!

When does crab season open?  Like in a month?  Ill be there.

I like steamed crabs too.  I am a Maryland native so I know my way around a crab cracker.

Blue crab season is just around the corner: SEASON: April 1 - December 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Blue crab season is just around the corner: SEASON: April 1 - December 15

OOOOOOH YEAH!  Old Bay Spice.  No kidding. Sometime in April Blue airplane coming for Blue Crab.

Now if you boil a blue airplane in old bay spice does it turn red?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RustyNance said:

It is under the Clubs Tab on Mooneyspace.com.  I don't see a groups tab.

 

I click on clubs and I don’t see anything.  Anyone know if it works on iOS? Groups is under forums...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOOOOOH YEAH!  Old Bay Spice.  No kidding. Sometime in April Blue airplane coming for Blue Crab.
Now if you boil a blue airplane in old bay spice does it turn red?


I suggest we not find out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, takair said:

I click on clubs and I don’t see anything.  Anyone know if it works on iOS? Groups is under forums...

I've not tried it on IOS.  Only on Safari.  Wish I could be more help. I'll try and download the IOS app tonight if I can find it and locate the link.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RustyNance said:

I've not tried it on IOS.  Only on Safari.  Wish I could be more help. I'll try and download the IOS app tonight if I can find it and locate the link.

 

I am using Safari.  Will try a few other things.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, takair said:

I click on clubs and I don’t see anything.  Anyone know if it works on iOS? Groups is under forums...

I have to hit it twice, first time nothing happens except the tab turns white. Same as when I press on "Leaderboard."

Right now, ain't but two clubs showing up:  West Coast and Up North.

EDIT:  all tabs work like this on my Samsung Galaxy Tab

Edited by Hank
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do ya'll think there is enough support for a Southern Club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2018 at 6:47 PM, aviatoreb said:

OOOOOOH YEAH!  Old Bay Spice.  No kidding. Sometime in April Blue airplane coming for Blue Crab.

Now if you boil a blue airplane in old bay spice does it turn red?

Still isn’t April yet is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

Still isn’t April yet is it?

Not long now!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 9:41 PM, Rookie said:

Do ya'll think there is enough support for a Southern Club?

I'm +1.  We need a fly in with Palm Trees- in the winter.  Hell yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now