West Coast Mooniac's Group - Join Us

MrRodgers

Hi everyone,

I did some browsing around on Mooneyspace tonight and saw that there were no clubs in the club section on the dashboard.

That being the case I thought I would start  West Coast Mooniac's Club in hopes of reaching out to all Mooney owners and Pilots on the west coast in Southern California. Let's plan some gatherings and get to know one another in a supportive and friendly atmosphere. Perhaps with a strong and active membership we can get some vendor support with discounts and give away's throughout the year.     Please go to the club section and join me.  This could be fun.

• Like 4

I know some of you have joined already, but instead of filtering my list I am just going to tag everyone that I had on my list to let you know about what @MrRodgers set up. I know there are others out here on the west coast that I don't have tagged so if you think of someone please tag them.

@Flash@Steve W@MooneyMitch@jonhop@wishboneash, @N803RM@Bennett@mooneyflyer@Dan at FUL@MrRodgers@JohnB @bonal @M20FanJesse @Matthew @Joe Zuffoletto @StinkBug @mooneygirl @N9201A @SantosDumont @ilovecornfields @MikeOH @Simon @Niko182 @thinwing @kortopates @kmyfm20s @NotarPilot @3914N  @MB65E @rdshave @TheTurtle @VetRepp @donkaye @M20S Driver @helitim @Sven @jrwilson @TargetDriver @Bug Smasher @aeromancfi

• Like 2