Looking for spinner and Garvin Cluster

Hello! 

I am looking for a non-cracked spinner for the 2 blade McCauley prop, as well as a Garvin 6 Instrument Gage  (144 pounds fuel gage, with terminals in the back) for my 1963 M20c. Please let me know if this should be posted somewhere else.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard A-E...

We have a trading post section, if you haven’t seen it...

We also have a couple of MSers that deal in used parts... Sanford @Alan Fox and @acpartswhse 

you might try the search function there have been a few of what you are looking for go through here as people are moving towards other engine monitors and prop upgrades...

Best regards,

-a-

28 minutes ago, charlesual said:

Mooney M2OJ 6247-00142 102

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for looking it up, but unfortunatley not. Looking for the Garvin 6 pack engine instrument with the screw terminals. There is unfortunately nothing on the web right now, but I saw that in the past the MS had some guys having them on shelve. Thanks!

9 hours ago, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard A-E...

We have a trading post section, if you haven’t seen it...

We also have a couple of MSers that deal in used parts... Sanford @Alan Fox and @acpartswhse 

you might try the search function there have been a few of what you are looking for go through here as people are moving towards other engine monitors and prop upgrades...

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks for the hints! I did check those, but couldn’t find any recent entries. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, acpartswhse said:

working when removed from 63C   guaranteed of course  let me know if problem within couple weeks   What do you think?  $175?     Jerry pressley   just need an address and payment day after you receive it please.

Thanks! Texted the adress! Please let me know if anything else is needed. 

12 hours ago, Yetti said:

@gsxrpilot had a spinner and bulkhead

You might have me confused with someone else. I don't believe I've had one for sale.  

Now my prop is supposedly off the plane and in the prop shop for a standard reseal. I'm out of the county on business. I hope it isn't a case of you know something I don't. Like my prop failed inspection, and a new MT composite four blade has been ordered for the plane leaving the spinner and bulkhead from the previous prop up for sale.

At least I haven't heard that :lol:;)

Hello! 
I am looking for a non-cracked spinner for the 2 blade McCauley prop, as well as a Garvin 6 Instrument Gage  (144 pounds fuel gage, with terminals in the back) for my 1963 M20c. Please let me know if this should be posted somewhere else.
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello! 
Thanks in advance!

I might have the spinner that you need, it came off of my mooney m20c

Hello! 
Thanks in advance!

I might have a cluster also

9 hours ago, Guitarmaster said:

It was on front of a Hartzell prop so I don't know if it's the same as the McAuley. I can find a part number for you tomorrow.1cf410bcc5d6ec64f6c03fd830b1592d.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Please let me know the part number, but I am pretty sure it has to be a McCauley one...