Open to Spruce Creek visitors for the next two weeks

I'm heading to our Spruce Creek Air park home tomorrow and would be open to visitors wanting to see the most awesome air park in the world.  We should get in there tomorrow afternoon and can host,  my wife's schedule provided, if interested.  Spruce Creek is about 10 miles south of Daytona Beach and is a gated private air park, open to visitors only by invite (well, there is one other option), but getting a golf cart tour of the premises is, by far, the way to go.  Previous visitors are welcome too (Hector, Alex, Steve).

Best to text me first, as I don't usually answer phone calls coming from someone not in my contacts list.  I will try to monitor this post too in the event there is any interest.  Disclosure, I will have the slow plane down there this time (my Mooney Rocket), as the "other one" is at the paint shop in Tennessee.

Tom

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ksmooney said:

I will be close to the area around March 13th-15th if you are still enjoying all of the Florida sun. I would love to fly in and see the area and that airpark. I have heard some great things about it!!

Very possible we’ll still be here.  Let’s talk as it gets closer.  

Tom