New England Mooney Pilots

M20F-1968

There was a group of New England Mooney pilots who wanted to start a group to share check pilot duties for each other.  Did that ever materialize.  

I need to do my 6 approaches within the next couple of weeks and was wondering if there is a Mooney pilot who could help me out as a check pilot.

John Breda

21 minutes ago, M20F-1968 said:

There was a group of New England Mooney pilots who wanted to start a group to share check pilot duties for each other.  Did that ever materialize.  

I need to do my 6 approaches within the next couple of weeks and was wondering if there is a Mooney pilot who could help me out as a check pilot.

John Breda

Not in Boston, but I’m in Oxford, CT, always happy to help.  Could do IPC too, if you want to cut down on the number of approaches.  PM me if interested.

What is the facebook link or title.  I may have previously joined but then lost touch.
John Breda

Thanks all.  I may get to this next week.  Will keep you posted.
John Breda

John - you showed up today as a Facebook friends suggestion. Wasn’t sure it was you since you have the security settings locked down big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 hours ago, M20F-1968 said:

I am not a routine facebook user.  What security settings need to be changed for you to accept me into the group as a friend?

John Breda

I will send you a friend's request. When it popped up (I think it popped up because you are a friend of Bob B's), all I could see was your name and nothing else. Usually a person's profile picture shows up and a little bit about them so you can tell for certain it is someone you know. In your case, there was nothing!

Edited by Marauder

• 2 weeks later...
I have not seen your friend's request as of yet.  Was it sent.  Do I need to change something at my end?
John Breda

Not sure John. I am pretty sure it was you I sent the friend’s request to. Your FB profile doesn’t have a picture but I recognized you from your medical background. You may need to go to your friend’s list to find my request. It should have shown up in the “notifications” page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@M20F-1968 John I sent you a friend request on Facebook. If you get the time, upload a picture of yourself or your plane so we can find you.

To add friend requests: Click the little outline of the person. You should have a red notification on your side (coming from me).

To upload a photo: go to your profile and hover over the little square on the left, you should have the provision to upload a photo.

If you guys are worried about security, you can go into Facebook settings and disable your profile from being included in Google searches, hide all info from public, etc.

Capture1.GIF

Capture2.GIF

• 4 weeks later...