Cost to build a small hangar

MIm20c

I’m drawn to many air parks in the south. However, the last thing I want is a large house to maintain / pay taxes on for a second home.  Instead I’m trying to find properties that would allow a smaller hangar with an attached apartment/home 800-1300 sf.  I’m well versed with construction in the north and the costs associated. Curious what the ballpark would be for a block built, sliding door, 44x36 ft hangar 03EBBC52-95D1-4136-A282-4BF88D2DEF35.jpeg.ede723c27f39f02b09d8c6ede498762b.jpegin FL similar to the picture attached?

If you don’t get a response here call Orlando Apopka airport in FL http://flx04.org
Or X04 in your ForeFlight. They are an entire airport condominium community with hanger homes just as you discribed. They should be able to tell you outright or get you in touch with builders. There are also a few for sale now plus some vacant lots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1