Need a bit of help with value.

For the modified cowling and the different spinner, I find myself with the old style spinner and back plate for sale. Problem is, I really don't have any idea what this would be worth so I decided to go to the best resource on the web, Mooneyspace.

It is complete and ready to install.

Any idea what it's worth? Thanks!

c7cecc2481d60a485814d78e585fcfe3.jpgb9de9c3c4199c66561942f54532022f4.jpgc24e8d36c9c98b1032072e128079dca7.jpg55b7c4c3c5d8c87832ecad9ae4764b7c.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not an expert. $300 -$500 ballpark range.
I have two of them sitting in our hanger. One painted to match the plane. That one was on the plane when we bought it, and one polished aluminum that was removed for a Cowl Mod by the previous owner. We bought it on eBay for $320. We just removed that one for a Cowl Mod ...
That's about what I was thinking. Thanks!

Those backing plates seem to be bomb proof compared to the 201 bulkheads. The spinner is of good value espically if somebody has a cracked one! Priceless then. I found one on eBay 4 years ago for $115. It had nasty paint and it polished up nicely. Haven't ever seen one that cheap since. 

might be a nice upgrade for someone with a stubby spinner.

$250-350?

-Matt

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Guitarmaster said:

Hey everybody! I have a spinner and back plate for sale at a bargain-basement price.... Only $2499 and that includes shipping!. emoji13.pngemoji4.png

I’m going to have to offer $2489 so I can cover your site support fee to sell bargain priced items on this forum. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 8:58 AM, Guitarmaster said:

Hey everybody! I have a spinner and back plate for sale at a bargain-basement price.... Only $2499 and that includes shipping!. emoji13.pngemoji4.png

I offer $15.00 due to the cleaning fee involved.   (Actual quote from an ebay buyer to my wife)

• Like 1