Main page loads but specific threads will not

Shadrach

This should be cleared up.  Apparently we ran out of disk space overnight and a lot of temp cache files were corrupted.  I am looking into upgrading the hosting package for more space.  In addition I am going to drastically reduce gallery image storage for Basic Members.

Sorry for the hassles!

• Like 1

Two issues I saw today...

a new MSer got a zero for his first post count...

I went to report the post, but the report button went missing...  you have to know where it is supposed to be and touch the post...then the report button appears... a mystical two step challenge...

Best regard,

-a-

17 hours ago, carusoam said:

Two issues I saw today...

a new MSer got a zero for his first post count...

I went to report the post, but the report button went missing...  you have to know where it is supposed to be and touch the post...then the report button appears... a mystical two step challenge...

Best regard,

-a-

Perhaps you are using the dark theme?  It is pretty hard to see on that theme - but I am seeing it fine on the light theme.

Craig,

I’m using an iPad Air...

56 minutes ago, mooniac58 said:

Perhaps you are using the dark theme?  It is pretty hard to see on that theme - but I am seeing it fine on the light theme.

To report a post it requires touching it to have the option appear. And touching the option to activate it...

Best regards,

-a-

1 hour ago, carusoam said:

Craig,

I’m using an iPad Air...

To report a post it requires touching it to have the option appear. And touching the option to activate it...

Best regards,

-a-

Ah ok so it is a iPad or Safari issue then.  Hopefully the forum software company will fix that soon!

• Like 1