My 252

gsxrpilot

Yes, those are the AVEO wing tips. We're working on getting the K models added. It turns out there is a difference in the aileron weights between a J and a K. So these tips don't actually fit properly. We're waiting for a new set that will have been slightly changed to accommodate all the K models from 231 to Encore. I think they look great and the LED lights are really nice and bright.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

Yes, those are the AVEO wing tips. We're working on getting the K models added. It turns out there is a difference in the aileron weights between a J and a K. So these tips don't actually fit properly. We're waiting for a new set that will have been slightly changed to accommodate all the K models from 231 to Encore. I think they look great and the LED lights are really nice and bright.

Huh!  Will you go faster?  Or just look nicer?

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 9:40 AM, gsxrpilot said:

Yes, those are the AVEO wing tips. We're working on getting the K models added.

They advertise that they are also working on them for a C.  I have sent them many emails through their website and they never answer.  Even after I just spent almost 3000 with them this month you would think they would answer an email or pick up the phone and call me.  

All I wanted to know is what the wing tips for the C will be like to see if I should have waited.  How can they run a company without speaking to customers.  Between my brother and I we have spent about 5000 dollars with them over the years and they are unreachable.  They may make a nice product but I am almost to the point of saying "FCUK em."