One panel for M20K

Vlakvark

27 minutes ago, Vlakvark said:

Good day. Hope all is well. Can the M20K have a single instrument panel? I’ve seen a picture here on the forum of a single panel for another model. 

JT

JT,

I'm busy drawing up and making a couple of M20J/K panels, here's where I am at so far.  This is a result of surfing every available panel project I could find on Mooneyspace and the web.  Personally I like the 3/4 and 1/4 panel, because it will allow the retention of the original circuit breaker panel, or replacing the circuit breaker panel first to hold all the wires in place before you deal with the main panel.

The late model Mooneys have the same 3/4 and 1/4 layout.  But once drawn, there is nothing stopping me from adding a line and cutting in different places.

I'm picking up a used panel tomorrow (thanks Scott), then will do one more revision to the panel before cutting.  I've got a good library of instrument shapes, but need to refine the perimeter and mounting holes.  The goal is to be able to simply screw the new panel in place with a new set of instruments.

Feel free to email me:  supercub180@gmail.com

Don

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1