aero safe guardian I standby vacuum 24 Volt

I removed my aero safe guardian I standby vacuum pump.  24 volt unit.  It was mounted in the rear avionics bay of my my 1995 mooney ovation.  looking at the log books, this unit has been installed for many years so the unit is not new.  The unit works great as I had to use it twice due to engine mounted vacuum pump failure.  The unit was run as a test every couple of months so it is has been maintained in good working condition.  the  unit weighs 7lb and six ounces.  This unit lists for $2,000 at Chief aircraft.  I'd like to get $700 and I'll pay shipping in the US.  

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3339.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG

• 1 month later...
I removed my aero safe guardian I standby vacuum pump.  24 volt unit.  It was mounted in the rear avionics bay of my my 1995 mooney ovation.  looking at the log books, this unit has been installed for many years so the unit is not new.  The unit works great as I had to use it twice due to engine mounted vacuum pump failure.  The unit was run as a test every couple of months so it is has been maintained in good working condition.  the  unit weighs 7lb and six ounces.  This unit lists for $2,000 at Chief aircraft.  I'd like to get $700 and I'll pay shipping in the US.  
IMG_3340.thumb.JPG.9de0dfc98aca1f623ffd33550df98a0a.JPG
IMG_3339.thumb.JPG.cac3bed443a9679db7d425a5bb949614.JPG
IMG_3342.thumb.JPG.6b24fcf1cee877224aab200b6fa4e0e6.JPG
IMG_3341.thumb.JPG.4c88f05c8c5cc252e6022fb8187a6e4a.JPG
Glenn, following up to my pm. Id like to buy this if you still have it and it works om my E.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk