Sun n Fun 2018

mooneygirl

Come see me at #SNF18. I will be presenting on Saturday April 14th @ 3:00 p.m. at the AOPA Pavilion. "Exiting the Hold: Reaching Your Aviation Goals" This will be a great chance for you to learn about what might be holding you back. Plus it is always fun to see friendly faces in the audience.

Mooney Girls/Mooney Ambassadors will be on display at the Mooney International area.

Sun n Fun is a blast. Can't wait to see you there.

Who is coming??

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 11.34.04 AM.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

• Like 2

I will be there, although driving rather than flying. Looks like the new house will be finished by then, so I will be taking a load down in prep for the final retirement move sometime in the next couple of years.

Anyone showing up early and staying the full week?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am getting ready for Sun n Fun 2018. I am especially excited to be presenting Exiting the Hold: Reaching your Aviation Goals for SNF and for AOPA. With generous support from King Schools, there is an IFR course door prize at all three workshops.

• Like 1

So thrilled to have been asked to be on the PreFlight Show on LiveAirShowTV at #SNF18 I will be on Saturday the 14th at 9:30 a.m. ET. Here is the link in case you would like to check it out.

https://livestream.com/Liveairshowtv/SunnFun2018-SATURDAY

10 minutes ago, Danb said:

Hey Seth my buddy just had a heart issue yesterday so now I’m solo if I go, who also is solo so I can meet up with the group.

Hi Dan, what's your schedule? My plane is in the paint shop at Tampa Exec. and I sure wouldn't mind visiting it if I could bum a ride... MRN might make a good fuel stop...