norseman info.

autoalain

Folks,  I own an old m20a and she still flies well,  but the reason for this note is to let everyone know

I have obtained the ORIGNAL blueprints and ALL other paperwork from the Noorduyn company,about 

3,000  sheets, if you know of anyone with this plane please let them know I have these now,  there are about 15 flyable aircraft

left in the world.  I am restoring  aircraft  ser #427  used by the ARMY  in 1945.  I am missing a few parts and any contact would be great.  Thanks 

Mike.        www.cahc-ccpa.com    The wings look like the came out of the factory yesterday,  yes the shell is rough.  

DSCF1103071.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

This looks like a great project! Good luck with it.

I'm sure you saw couple of planes selling on Ebay a month or two ago.

Page cellars in Woodinville, WA has a Norseman Merlot; great wine, btw. I was told Norseman was the first plane of James Page, the owner and winemaker.

Page Cellars The Norseman Red, Red Mountain, USA

Regards,

• Like 1