Skates97

Central CA Fly-in - KPRB , Paso Robles (April 7 or 14)

Central CA Fly-in - KPRB (April 7 or 14)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Please check off which date you can attend

• April 7th
    • April 14th
    • Either Date

We are planning for the fly-in on April 7th or 14th at Paso Robles (KPRB). Phil (@mooneyflyer) has generously offered to host a BBQ at his hangar there on the field.  This setting should lend itself to socializing much more than at a restaurant. 

The Estrella Warbird Museum http://www.ewarbirds.org/index.shtml is in walking distance so we may wander over there as well.

Please cast a vote in the poll, whichever date will get the most Mooniacs there will be what happens.

@Flash, @Steve W, @MooneyMitch, @jonhop, @wishboneash, @N803RM, @Bennett, @mooneyflyer, @Dan at FUL, @MrRodgers, @JohnB

@bonal, @M20FanJesse, @Matthew, @Joe Zuffoletto@StinkBug, @mooneygirl, @MrRodgers@N9201A @SantosDumont @ilovecornfields @MikeOH @Simon @Niko182 @thinwing @kortopates @kmyfm20s @NotarPilot @3914N

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Oh carp.. the other two saturdays are not possible? Ill have to hold on voting for a bit.

24 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Oh carp.. the other two saturdays are not possible? Ill have to hold on voting for a bit.

Those are the ones that work best for the host. Hopefully one of them will end up working out for you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Bump to the top.

Looks like April 14th is in the lead...

Thanks for bumping it. I was going to do the same thing. Someone else clicked the 7th so it's tied now, either way it looks like we might get at least 7 there. Hopefully we'll get some more as the date gets closer and people solidify their schedules more.

13 hours ago, Bug Smasher said:

Skates, can you tag me on this thread?

I added you to my list of people to tag for future events.

@Bug Smasher

I looked on the MS Member map that @gsxrpilot put together and added a few more. Hopefully they are okay with that. If any of you that I have tagged don't want to be included in notices about future events send me a PM and I'll remove you from my list.

@TerryDubYa @MB65E @rdshave @TheTurtle @VetRepp @donkaye @M20S Driver @helitim @Sven @jrwilson @TargetDriver

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mooneyflyer said:

OK.

Looks like majority have selected 4/14.  Wonderful.

CLICK HERE to Register so I can figure out food.

Phil

The 7th is ahead by a nose. @mooneyflyer

Edited by Simon

2 hours ago, mooneyflyer said:

OK.

Looks like majority have selected 4/14.  Wonderful.

CLICK HERE to Register so I can figure out food.

Phil

Phil, I hate to volunteer you, but it may be easiest once everyone is registered if you bought the food and those of us coming chip in to pay for it. If we tried to have people bring different things I could see someone not making it and then there would be no plates/cups/drinks/whatever....

33 minutes ago, Simon said:

The 7th is ahead by a nose. @mooneyflyer

Do we want to give it to the end of the week and then cut off the voting? (At some point it has to be finalized)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Skates97 said:

Phil, I hate to volunteer you, but it may be easiest once everyone is registered if you bought the food and those of us coming chip in to pay for it. If we tried to have people bring different things I could see someone not making it and then there would be no plates/cups/drinks/whatever....

Do we want to give it to the end of the week and then cut off the voting? (At some point it has to be finalized)

I can still do either date.

22 hours ago, Skates97 said:

I plan on providing ALL THE FOOD & DRINK!  Hope that works.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mooneyflyer said:

I plan on providing ALL THE FOOD & DRINK!  Hope that works.

Just leave a tip jar on the wing and whoever wants can chip in. ;)

• Like 1

I'd prefer (and voted) 4/14. I'll have gotten home from vacation 4/6 so I might be a bit tuckered out on 4/7.