Central CA Fly-in - KPRB , Paso Robles April 14th

Skates97

Central CA Fly-in - KPRB (April 7 or 14)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Please check off which date you can attend

• April 7th
    • April 14th
    • Either Date

On 4/10/2018 at 7:05 PM, Andy95W said:

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of that!  That may be more than you see together at OSH.

You know the MooneySpace rule, if no pics,, it didnt happen! Post pics Phil or your sidekick Mike Rogers!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

You know the MooneySpace rule, if no pics,, it didnt happen! Post pics Phil or your sidekick Mike Rogers!

First to post, well it did happen and will post some pics here and on today's flight thread soon. My wife counted 50 Mooneys on the ramp in front of the event hangar and there were a few others parked in a different area because they ran out of space. Could not have had better weather for the flying and the event. Met a few Mooney space folks but so many was impossible to meet them all.  Thank you Phil and Mike and your better halves and every one who helped put this together. Was a fantastic turn out and we overwhelmed Oakland center as our airplanes began to depart.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by bonal
  • Like 6

32 minutes ago, Skates97 said:

Here's a couple, my wife has a bunch more on her phone. Can't wait to see the drone footage that @thinwing took. It was great to meet everyone. A huge thank you to @MrRodgers and our host @mooneyflyer and his wife for all they did.

20180414_114003.thumb.jpg.79e9cb915a10d83a5c88a951ac6f239a.jpg

20180414_105517.thumb.jpg.3884bcd20479ef396243169a41bf0032.jpg

How did that black and white thing end up stage center?  Couldn’t anyone find a tow bar?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SantosDumont said:

It was an awesome event!  For some reason I can't stop thinking about Acclaims...

Look up N242KT on flight aware and you really won’t be able to stop thinking of Acclaim’s! The performance was nothing short of amazing on his flight back to AZ.

• Like 1

You should have flown it home...well I got some great aerial video.but my wife with her steady cam got much more...yikes were do I start....we just played the HDMI footage from both cams...there is enough material to make a short movie..I will try to trim some clips to post on MS...BUT..arrived home to find landscaper guy cut a water line...we have no water right now so I'm off to osh for parts..great meeting everyone..Thankyou to Linda and Phil and the hangar owner...K

• Like 1

Great meeting everyone! I got some great pictures I'll put together an album tomorrow. Looking at the ultra's performance stats on the return flight, he was able to climb linearly from 1400 to 16,800 in just 12 minutes, while consistently increasing in speed. It took my 150  20 minutes to get to 5,500!  Oh to have that performance...

Edited by M20FanJesse
  • Like 1

ThinW,

if able, post the video in YouTube... the. Link here...

This is a typical way to be able to share MS videos on all pieces of hardware.

Some I devices still have difficulty with raw .mp4 videos...

Great pics everyone!

Best regards,

-a-