Central CA Fly-in - KPRB , Paso Robles April 14th

Skates97

Central CA Fly-in - KPRB (April 7 or 14)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Please check off which date you can attend

• April 7th
    • April 14th
    • Either Date

On 4/7/2018 at 2:20 PM, mooneyflyer said:

45 Mooneys and 90 people so far!  AWESOME first Fly-In for West Coast Mooney Club.  Let's get it to 50 Mooneys.  Spread the Word!

XXX.thumb.jpg.e9c2a28d060bbe14cb891cd282d4e8f9.jpg

I guess I screwed something up because I said back on page three of this thread that I would be coming weather permitting but I still haven't made the list. Oh well. I don't know if it's too late or not.

3 minutes ago, DaV8or said:

I guess I screwed something up because I said back on page three of this thread that I would be coming weather permitting but I still haven't made the list. Oh well. I don't know if it's too late or not.

Did you sign up on the link provided on one one the previous pages? It’s not to late.

2 hours ago, kmyfm20s said:

Did you sign up on the link provided on one one the previous pages? It’s not to late.

I have since done so. I simply posted way back when and haven't been following the thread much. I missed that sign up thing. I did it this morning though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mooneyflyer said:

You're right... we've got a Cessna and a Cirrus included in that number.  Go Mooniac Spirit for the innaugural West Coast Mooney Club Fly-In

And a Mooney-like Archer too! (Mooney Substitute :)

Hello community. I’m kinda new. Just recently sold my Piper Warrior to buy M20J and I’m not complex endorsed yet to be able to fly the J. I’m based in Van Nuys Airport KVNY.

If anyone is leaving this Saturday from Van Nuys and they can give a lift I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Shawn26 said:

Hello community. I’m kinda new. Just recently sold my Piper Warrior to buy M20J and I’m not complex endorsed yet to be able to fly the J. I’m based in Van Nuys Airport KVNY.

If anyone is leaving this Saturday from Van Nuys and they can give a lift I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Shawn26 We're leaving from Mach 1 aviation (Signature West) at around 9:00am.  You're welcome to join.  We were going to take @M20FanJessehowever he can ride with someone else.

Full disclosure.  We're flying a C172, although it's a very nice 172.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

@Shawn26 We're leaving from Mach 1 aviation (Signature West) at around 9:00am.  You're welcome to join.  We were going to take @M20FanJessehowever he can ride with someone else.

Full disclosure.  We're flying a C172, although it's a very nice 172.

Very kind of you all to help @Shawn26out .  Thanks.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

1 hour ago, 1967 427 said:

I just signed up.  I know it's late, but we don't need to eat, we just want to see all the Mooney's.

There will always be things that come up and someone who signed up won't be able to make it so I'm sure there will be food.