Central CA Fly-in - KPRB , Paso Robles April 14th

Skates97

Central CA Fly-in - KPRB (April 7 or 14)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Please check off which date you can attend

• April 7th
    • April 14th
    • Either Date

FLY-IN UPDATE!

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to announce that we have about 25 Mooney's set to join us at our very first BBQ & Fly-In for the West Coast Mooniac Group next month.

If you find yourself on the West Coast please join us for a great day.

West Coast Mooniacs Fly-In & BBQ

WhenSaturday April 14, 2018  - 10:00 AM - Till It’s Over - Place:  Paso Robles Airport  - KPRB

Hangar BBQ & Optional Visit to the Estrella Warbird Museum

Fuel Discounts Are Also Available For All Participants

RSVP Is Kindly Requested  - So We have Enough Food & Beverages For Everyone
Monetary Donation To Cover Food Costs Is Appreciated RSVP to our host: Phil Corman
philcorman@hotmail.com

Join The West Coast Mooniac Club at Mooneyspace.com under the "Club" Topic.

Announcement!

We also have a Facebook Page - West Coast Mooney Club.  Go to this link -  West Coast Mooney Club

You can post content, photos, videos and access our event section there as well.

Hope to see more of you register to join us.

Fly Safe,

Michael Rodgers

SEE FLYER INVITATION BELOW

FlyIn.jpg.pdf

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mooneyflyer said:

We are up to 28 Mooneys as of this morning.  This is shaping up to be a huge and fun fly-in.

What a great and fun start to the West Coast Mooney Club!!!!

phil

Might be a good idea to review landing procedures prior?  That's a lot of traffic for non-towered.

I've noticed in the past that even though 19 is the calm wind runway it will still be used when the ASOS is showing a light tail wind.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Simon said:

Might be a good idea to review landing procedures prior?  That's a lot of traffic for non-towered.

I've noticed in the past that even though 19 is the calm wind runway it will still be used when the ASOS is showing a light tail wind.

For those of us who have never flown there before it also might be a good idea to know how to direct traffic to the BBQ activities and aircraft parking one we have landed.  Just a thought.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, M20FanJesse said:

Awesome. Do we know how many non Mooney's are signed up to come?

As of today 30 MOONIES and over 60 Attendees signed up and growing every day!

It's going to be a great day!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrRodgers said:

As of today 30 MOONIES and over 60 Attendees signed up and growing every day!

It's going to be a great day!

This is awesome! When I started the thread to try to get some people together I was hoping to see maybe 8-10 planes. You starting the West Coast Club and working with Phil who was generous enough to host have taken this thing to a whole new level! Thank you to both of you.

31 minutes ago, Skates97 said:

This is awesome! When I started the thread to try to get some people together I was hoping to see maybe 8-10 planes. You starting the West Coast Club and working with Phil who was generous enough to host have taken this thing to a whole new level! Thank you to both of you.

Thank you for the kind words. As a new pilot and Mooney owner the sharing of information and experience between MooneySpace members is invaluable to me. My goal with the West Coast Mooney Club is to build on that theme and add the benefit of club activities and the opportunity to meet like minded people and have fun doing it. Based on the response it seems as though others might desire the same thing.  I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone and to having regular events throughout the year.  I’m really enjoying this and Phil is obviously a great guy to work with. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Niko182 said:

Hopefully it is a nice vfr day. Only a fraction of california pilots seem to have ifr cert.

Or they're like me, I have the IR, but haven't been current in over a decade. 

• Like 1