Central CA Fly-in - KPRB , Paso Robles April 14th

Skates97

Central CA Fly-in - KPRB (April 7 or 14)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Please check off which date you can attend

• April 7th
    • April 14th
    • Either Date

58 minutes ago, aeromancfi said:

14th Looks Good to me Aeromancfi

Great, and I'll add you to my list of people to tag for upcoming fly-ins If you would like so you get a notification. If you don't mind update your avatar with a location.

31 minutes ago, mooneyflyer said:

OK.. We are up to 22 Mooneys signed up.  I am arranging for a great fuel discount on that day by our FBO, ACI JET.  Looking good for our first West Coast Mooney Club Fl-In!

Wow, that would be awesome to get that many there! Can't wait!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mooneyflyer said:

OK.. We are up to 22 Mooneys signed up.  I am arranging for a great fuel discount on that day by our FBO, ACI JET.  Looking good for our first West Coast Mooney Club Fl-In!

That's a lot of Mooneys!!

I'd very much like to go, sounds like big fun!!! But my airplane will be in the avionics shop getting a panel upgrade. Anyone of you going from the So Cal area I could hitch a ride with? If not, ill see about renting a plane to get up there, but it won't be a Mooney!

Is it okay If i go up with a 172. My family is currently in the market for an ovation/ eagle as of now, and the time simply hasn't come to acquire it yet.

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

I'd very much like to go, sounds like big fun!!! But my airplane will be in the avionics shop getting a panel upgrade. Anyone of you going from the So Cal area I could hitch a ride with? If not, ill see about renting a plane to get up there, but it won't be a Mooney!

I'm flying up with my dad, but if you're okay with doing 100 knots instead of 200, i'd be happy to take you along as you offered

to once take me up in the bravo. This is no luxury aircraft, but It has been good enough for me.

Edited by Niko182
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Niko182 said:

Is it okay If i go up with a 172. My family is currently in the market for an ovation/ eagle as of now, and the time simply hasn't come to acquire it yet.

I'm flying up with my dad, but if you're okay with doing 100 knots instead of 200, i'd be happy to take you along as you offered

to once take me up in the bravo. This is no luxury aircraft, but It has been good enough for me.

Certainly Niko! I can take you up in my Trillian whenever! Funny, I was actually going to rent a 172 from SNA to make it up there but they were all booked for that day, maybe you have it, that would be funny. Ill PM you

11 hours ago, jonhop said:

Is anyone staying overnight? I'm thinking about it, so if anyone can recommend accommodations I'd appreciate it...

@jonhop we spend a lot of holidays in Paso.  For one night stay only I'd recommend the Paso Robles Inn.  It's right on the square downtown Paso so you can walk everywhere and it's not pricey either...

• Like 2