We have always been at war with Eurasia..

When I had my Corvette, I got pulled over all the time, and I’m white. If they could not get me on speed, they look for something else, got a ticket for improper display of a license plate. I was pulled over 15-20 times, followed constantly, they would get off the highway and get back on and try to sneak up on me. Good news was I developed better situation awareness.

12 hours ago, Tony Starke said:

So you're brown, own an airplane and bitching about your country I assume because you think you're discriminated against?

Actually, no, I think this country is great, it's just people who say things like that that I complain about

1 hour ago, jaylw314 said:

Actually, no, I think this country is great, it's just people who say things like that that I complain about

“I might go for that, it beats living in the US when you're a brown person:unsure:

•  

Then please don’t make statements like the one above. I’m guessing America has been very good to you, show some respect.