Sign in to follow this  
bjoseph604

**SOLD** 1975 Mooney M20F in PA

This aircraft has been sold to a good home.

Edited by bjoseph604
SOLD to a great home

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Sorry to hear that, but priorities change.  Good luck with the sale.

Nice looking pics in the ad.  I didn't see the useful load.  You may want to update it with that.

Nice! I hope you get your $85k!!! I know how much you have invested in her. People have no idea how much these upgrades cost.

• Like 2

Lots of value here! Good luck with the sale...I bet it won't take long.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I hope you get the $85k too. Very nice plane. Given the panel and 201 cowl/upgrades, this plane should be on the high end of the price spectrum. 

This is a good one. It might be the best F to come on the market in awhile. And it's priced right.

7 hours ago, Steve Wisniewski said:

Any additional pics you can post? 

Thanks!

Steve,

Welcome to MS, feel free to introduce yourself and add some information to your avatar.

Also to summon the original poster I would recommend using his screen name proceeded with the @ such as @bjoseph604  also sending him a personal message by clicking on his avatar and selecting message. 

Wow, that's nice... some pics of the interior would be helpful.  Also, I don't know that I'd advertise a $12,000 annual, it begs the question "what was so wrong with it?"

I do have a friend who said he might be interested in a Mooney, I'll forward him a copy and see if he's interested...  @bjoseph604, do you have it listed on TAP or Controller?

Edited by jaylw314

Hopefully he'll post some pics here. He sent me some in email and the interior looks really nice.

I was hoping it would work for us as it looks nice and has nice avionics, but the useful load is too low for Steve and I. We both travel with up to four people, so a high useful load is important to both of us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Super nice plane! Kind of surprised someone went through the expense of a one piece belly without a gear up, but looking at this F it sure looks as if no expense was spared! Any chance you'd be interested in a nice C and a pile of cash?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk