Discount on PilotSafety.org if you need it

mooneygirl

Hey All... PilotSafety.org is saving my bacon, maybe literally, with their Master Course on the Garmin 430/530. If you are in need of online training courses for Avidyne, Garmin, IFR, Foreflight, please check out their website. Anyone using code: JOLIE gets a 20% discount. bit.ly/PSJolie

image1.png

image1.png

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks for the heads up! Is the offer still valid? If not, do they have some new ones now? I am interested in that because I need money. I have spent too much over the last few months, and now I need to save up a little. Various online discounts help me with that a lot, and I’m glad that there are websites that help me find the best offers from big and small shops worldwide. This has already helped me save more than $40 just from buying things that I really need and buying anyway.  Not only things but knowledge is very precious to me, and that’s why I look not only for cheaper things but for cheap/free educational programs in the fields I’m interested in.

Edited by Dinnyrishell