FAQS

cctsurf

Having read Mooneyspace for over a year, I see certain topics coming up on a -VERY- regular basis.  One of the other forums I have used (I believe it was the Taurus Car Club) have a FAQs section that link to posts which are on that topic, specifically noting ones that are most helpful.  I think this would be helpful on this site.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mike_elliott said:

While fantastic in concept, FAQS submittals would need to be vetted. I see a lot of opinion rather than facts on a lot of issues here, some of them with agenda. Misinformation is worse than ignorance if it will kill you.

In internet-speak, FAQs are not just a list of frequently asked questions, but the answers to those questions.  I think the intention was to make a sticky post with links to appropriate _threads_, rather than somehow create a list of answers...

• Like 1