C or E under Consideration

Kmac

I am a few hundred hour private pilot with 90% of my time in tail draggers.  For the first few years it was just my wife and I but now the family has grown.  We are a small family and are considering a short bodied Mooney.  I am wondering if anyone local (PTW, SE PA) would be willing to show their aircraft or perhaps even give a demo flight.  I would be willing to pay for the fuel of course.  If anyone is available or interested please PM me or reply below.

Thanks!

edit: I neglected to mention, I will be in SE FL in March if anyone is willing and able to show or fly down there as well.  Thanks again.

Edited by Kmac

1 hour ago, Kmac said:

I am a few hundred hour private pilot with 90% of my time in tail draggers.  For the first few years it was just my wife and I but now the family has grown.  We are a small family and are considering a short bodied Mooney.  I am wondering if anyone local (PTW, SE PA) would be willing to show their aircraft or perhaps even give a demo flight.  I would be willing to pay for the fuel of course.  If anyone is available or interested please PM me or reply below.

Thanks!

edit: I neglected to mention, I will be in SE FL in March if anyone is willing and able to show or fly down there as well.  Thanks again.

There are a number of Mooneys in your SE PA area. Most of us own F, J or M models. You are more than welcome to come down to N57 to see a couple of Fs and a J. I'm sure one of us will take you up.

1 hour ago, Kmac said:

Thanks!

I am at KPNE, where I keep a ‘68C that has been heavily updated.  I and am usually up there once each weekend- I’m sure we could work something out.