BOUGHT - WTB - Whelen power pack -Model A490ATSC

Oldguy

I have a power pack for sale.  See the link below.  It’s a TCCF which means the hole pattern is different than the TSC.   I used this unit in the typical placement under the wing inspection panel with an adapter plate which I’d be happy to send along.  Let me know if he’s interested.   Thanks. Brad  

Just now, Marcopolo said:

@Oldguy,

I have a working A490ATSCF power supply I'm willing to part with, not sure what the "F" adds or subtracts from the model specs.

Ron

"F" for free? :)

Probably not, but what would you want for it? PM if you prefer.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

I have one , it is tested and guaranteed , The difference is not the mounting ,  one is a comet flash , one is a single flash...   mine is like new.... 125.00 

27 minutes ago, KSMooniac said:

I have one good and one slightly bent A490TCF if another is needed to make a matching set.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer guys, but it looks like one is on the way. If it falls through, I will get back in touch with y'all.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...