Demo flight north of Seattle

Hello everybody,

I am a new pilot based in Vancouver BC, thinking of buying my first plane. With my mission being long x-country flights, I am considering M20J as one of the options. I am quite fascinated by Mooneys, but I have never been in one. BC has a very active GA community, but it doesn't look like there are any Mooney owners near Vancouver on the Canadian side. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum is located close to the border, somewhere between Seattle and Vancouver, and will be willing to take me for a ride when the weather gets better. I would appreciate it a lot and will gladly pay for the gas.

Message me or post here, whatever is more appropriate.

Thank you,

Val.

I’m in Sequim, WA between Port Angeles and Port Townsend. I’d be glad to provide you a ride in a J.  It’s in Troutdale now getting it’s annual, new LED nav/strobes, 406 ELT, update to  JPI software, etc.  @milotron is based at Victoria and has a K model.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Val Alexandrovich said:

I am a new pilot based in Vancouver BC, thinking of buying my first plane. With my mission being long x-country flights, I am considering M20J as one of the options. I am quite fascinated by Mooneys, but I have never been in one. BC has a very active GA community, but it doesn't look like there are any Mooney owners near Vancouver on the Canadian side. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum is located close to the border, somewhere between...

Mooneys might be the best certificated, piston singles ever designed for cross country travel... as long as you don't need a truck... in which case you want a C210.

And MooneySpace is exactly the right place to come for all things Mooney.