Fly Eagles Fly!

PTK

Peter,

Read this out loud in your Best Bostonian accent. :)

Where are my Pats fans? (C’mon Bobby, where ah ya?)

From Back in the day...

The Eagle has been impressive symbology... But,

Have you seen what a Patriot Missile can accomplish?

Have you seen that guy, Gronkowski? I think they call him the Patriot missile... Or was it Danny Amendola..?

that Brady guy, he throws the Patriot missiles. Long, fast, and with precision targeting...

Too bad the game isn't being played outdoors in Foxboro... :) (stretch your accent on this one)

Its gonna be a great game. (Ya gotta believe it...)

It would be really cool to fly out to watch a football game!

Nothing but my respect for the Eagle, and what it stands for.  The Bald Eagle, not the lesser Philly Eagle... :)

Go pats!

Learning how to speak in and around the Boston area, it can take a while to learn to speak any other way.  

We chose the Moon...and the other things....not because it was easy... but, because it was haaahd.... -jfk

Best regahds,

-a-

Reminder for me...  If/when the Pats win on Sunday, write letter to the Mooney factory... ask them to consider renaming the M20S to something more meaningful like.... the Patriot!   :)  (They’ll sell a bunch on NFL.com)

Need to bring back that early 90s Lone star paint scheme, possibly update it with 49 more stars....

• Like 1