Seat belt Airbags

9 hours ago, Piloto said:

You are better off with a motorcycle helmet, they are cheaper and makes you look cool.

You can die by hitting the yoke in your chest too hard.  You can bring your motorcycle helmet, wd40 and pee pee tube but I'm all in for the airbag seatbelts.

1 hour ago, aviatoreb said:

You can die by hitting the yoke in your chest too hard.  You can bring your motorcycle helmet, wd40 and pee pee tube but I'm all in for the airbag seatbelts.

What good is a chest without a brain.:( Helmets save lives so you can live longer.

Mooney Pilot.jpg

Edited by Piloto

3 minutes ago, Piloto said:

What good is a chest without a brain.:(

Yes yes you are right.  A helmet and an airbag would be better than an airbag alone.  An airbag alone is pretty good better than a standard seatbelt alone.  Very few people are flying mooney's when full face helmets on but if they did then yes I agree it would improve crash statistics.  

This guy seems to be carrying on just fine with no head.

il_fullxfull.665056735_sxd8.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

Yes yes you are right.  A helmet and an airbag would be better than an airbag alone.  An airbag alone is pretty good better than a standard seatbelt alone.  Very few people are flying mooney's when full face helmets on but if they did then yes I agree it would improve crash statistics.  

This guy seems to be carrying on just fine with no head.

il_fullxfull.665056735_sxd8.jpg

Maybe a bullet proof vest with a helmet, combat tested and cheaper.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Military+Bulletproof+Vest&FORM=RESTAB

5 hours ago, Piloto said:

Maybe a bullet proof vest with a helmet, combat tested and cheaper.

Been there - got the t-shirt. :D Have 2000ish hours flying in a vest and helmet, I do not recommend, it totally SUCKS!

• Thanks 1