When I began upgrading the panel in my twin cessna I added a PMA 8000 G audio panel.  I chose that model because it had the USB charge outlet- handy for phones and ipads and the auto squelch function.  Now after flying with it for 6 months, my wife wanted a PMA 8000 G in the Mooney that she flies.  She can't live without the auto squelch and the bluetooth music.  So I pulled a perfectly good Garmin 340 audio panel out of the Mooney and replaced it with the PMA 8000.  Happy wife, happy life.  

So the Garmin 340 audio panel is for sale.  It works perfectly and is still supported by Garmin.  I looked at ebay and the various outlets and see that they are selling for minimum $750-800.  I am offering it for $700 if anyone on the Twin Cessna on Mooney forums want it.  If not I will post it on ebay.  First one gets it.  Email me at jeffa@iglou.com

Regards,  Jeff

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...