Nothing

201er

As you know, the Grim Reaper got his reaping hands on a beautiful 1975 M20F with 211 conversion. It's loaded with every M20J mod under the sun. Either from the factory or the conversion. M20J panel with machine gun throttles, split rear seats, all hinge covers, low profile inner gear doors, overlapping nose gear doors, enclosed wing tips, one piece belly, low drag antennas, and lots more. Electric gear and electric flaps. Panel is a modest King panel with basic autopilot but the reaper will be replacing the Loran brick with a Garmin 155 GPS. Low time airframe and low time engine. Interior is meh but well kept and usable. Paint is very nice but not perfect. I wonder how much a pimped out J looking F like this worth?
F1353312-7294-4285-B25B-BCE7414D1642.jpeg.b51108597a26b61923de3fca0e0a7dcf.jpeg

$200,000. That will raise my value as well.

Have you guys done the VRef on it? Someone will buy it just for the mods. Now if we could find a way to put my interior and avionics in it, we would have a $200k bird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The very important unknowns need to be answered.  Total time?  SMOH? Damage historty? Log Books? Prop Time? Prop AD? Wing seal or bladders (and when)?

Personally I would consider a trade of my 76 F for this F plus I would have to put up some cash depending on the above questions.  Mine is about 600 SMOH NDH and RayJay Turbo (Turbo Normalized)