A Tale of Two Aspens

N6758N

30 minutes ago, Skates97 said:

You can count on it. Hoping to make a trip to Scotland where my ancestors are from and while we're on that side of the pond London is a definite stop. 

Scottish ....did ya celebrate Burns night on Thursday ? I made my first Haggis ;)

• Like 1

If any of you are ever on the correct side of the pond, you are more than welcome to "hit me up" as they say.  I will happily show you bits of London you would never otherwise see but are equally fascinating, like the beachs of bones on the River Thames,  the Red Cross monastry, victorian prison, etc    Not on the tourist trail but very interesting, you can get postcards of all the other bits!  

I will take you up on your offer. My wife got her Masters from York University and she loves London and wants to show us (my kids and myself) around the city. I am much more interested in the RAF museum and the war museum...

I will let you know when we plan to be there and I hope to meet you in person.

Oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 hours ago, carusoam said:

Jon,

what's your masters in?

Working in a Mooney shop would be spectacular!

Collecting all the hours is a tough requirement...

There is no end to education...  

Best regards,

-a-

Cyber Security with an emphasis in Penetration Testing... I work in the field, so I can't wait to go to school for something that I truly enjoy. You are right that there is no end to education. I just hope my brain continues to function long enough to fill it up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jonhop said:

Cyber Security with an emphasis in Penetration Testing... I work in the field, so I can't wait to go to school for something that I truly enjoy. You are right that there is no end to education. I just hope my brain continues to function long enough to fill it up.

Let me know if you're ever interested in a new opportunity. I'm fairly well connected in this industry having spent nearly a full career in it myself. And a couple of the best cyber security guys I know are in San Diego.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

As i said Hank, whn you are on the CORRECT side of the atlantic. ;)  

I prefer to think of it as "the far side of the pond," and while I havent3 spent much time there, Dublin has some interesting pubs, Cornwall has some good beer, rocks at the Lizard are really strange, and I miss beef pasties . . . . Next month I'll be crossing the Big Water, going left instead of your way.

Edited by Hank
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hyett6420 said:

Oh Dublin has some VERY interesting pubs. ;)  

Cornwall is beautiful and the rocks around there have more shipwrecks than anywhere else in the world. 

Looking forward to buying you a pint one of these days Andrew!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...