Cirrus pilots...

peevee

20 hours ago, bradp said:

Cirrus pilots seem to be the only ones I’ve encountered that allow a running engine in a hangar ...

I guess the idea isn’t garage like enough   

I see it regularly, the maintenance shop across from me runs airplanes up to C421 sized in his hangar.  We keep waiting to hear a loud boom as something gets sucked through the propeller.

Clarence

Edited by M20Doc

9 hours ago, peevee said:

Automated everything basically.

When you have more money than you know what to do with, you buy 8 robot vacuums...How long before he either hits something in the hangar with the engine running, OR backs up that $100,000 Tesla into his horizontal stabilizer...

16 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

That's pretty silly. And as if even one was needed - why isn't one Roomba enough?

I want a roomba lawn mower.

Too much square footage for one?  Looks like a great hangar to me.  There's an automated lawnmower on the market:

http://mashable.com/2017/04/21/robotic-lawnmower/#evmMQ7eq4Oqm

12 minutes ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

That very well may be the least interesting hangar I have ever seen.

I like the car that backs itself out. The wife had a Tesla back out in front of her at the grocery store and stop. Upon closer inspection the car was empty. Guys kid was playing with the remote.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N6758N said:

When you have more money than you know what to do with, you buy 8 robot vacuums...How long before he either hits something in the hangar with the engine running, OR backs up that $100,000 Tesla into his horizontal stabilizer...

In the SR22 I flew for 4.5 years the owner backed his SR22 into his convertible Jaguar.  :o  Put a small bend in left flap.  Worse it was just before I was going to fly to Cape Cod from Atlanta.  Ended up having to take an Arrow instead.  :angry:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

I guess I am just not much of a technophile. I'd rather sweep out a hangar and move my own toys than have to maintain a bunch of roombas and then also make time to go to the gym.

I'm going to build a robot that goes to the gym for me.  It will lift weights.  Then it will get on the treadmill.  Then it will get on the scale and it will say Hhhhmph!  Then it will take a shower, come home and mow my lawn.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

That's pretty silly. And as if even one was needed - why isn't one Roomba enough?

I want a roomba lawn mower.

Here is a self fertilizing lawn mower, gives milk as well.

85325139-9C8D-45B1-9D27-992D256123BE.jpeg

6 hours ago, Wayne Cease said:

In the SR22 I flew for 4.5 years the owner backed his SR22 into his convertible Jaguar.  :o  Put a small bend in left flap.  Worse it was just before I was going to fly to Cape Cod from Atlanta.  Ended up having to take an Arrow instead.  :angry:

Did you ever make it to Cape Cod or are you still in the air? :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

I'm going to build a robot that goes to the gym for me.  It will lift weights.  Then it will get on the treadmill.  Then it will get on the scale and it will say Hhhhmph!  Then it will take a shower, come home and mow my lawn.

Done.