Ferry Pilot Needed From Longview TX to Santa Monica

MrRodgers

Hi everyone.

Hope your New Year has started well. 

I am in need of a ferry  pilot with Mooney Experience to bring  my plane from Don Maxwell's shop in Longview, TX to my home base in Santa Monica, Ca.   

The first week of February if possible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I 

Any suggestions on Ferry services or other solutions is much appreciated.  Aircraft is a 67  M 20 F (N9268M)

Mooney Pic.jpg

Hi everyone.
Hope your New Year has started well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I am in need of a ferry  pilot with Mooney Experience to bring  my plane from Don Maxwell's shop in Longview, TX to my home base in Santa Monica, Ca.
Any suggestions on Ferry services or other solutions is much appreciated.  Aircraft is a 67  M 20 F (N9268M)
5a692b60567b4_MooneyPic.thumb.jpg.d24b5c2e083cb0c7fdff5e8d330f39b8.jpg

When?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.
I am in need of a ferry  pilot with Mooney Experience to bring  my plane from Don Maxwell's shop in Longview, TX to my home base in Santa Monica, Ca.   
The first week of February if possible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I 

I deliver a Citation X to Wichita on 29th and head back to CA. I’m a very seasoned ATP CFIIMEI MEI & A&P with many Mooney hours. I could work with you on your trip. Let me know. Michael Knick.

Fastest Jet to the Service Center! 
Look forward to seeing another M20 at SMO! 
-Matt

It is a glitchy aircraft although, when all is clear on eicas it goes from A to B without a hitch fast. I take care of all the messages with help from Team ten. All in all a very fine bird. Pilot who are in it without technical skills to work it out can and do write it up and keep it grounded.

Just offering to help a guy out. Not entering a dick measuring contest. If you really need to fly this dude's f to validate your life, have at it.

No I’m based in his area CMA and would like to network with him on Issues in So Cal. As far as dicks I don’t see how sharing resumes is anatomical.

Hi everyone.

No reply so I’ll Airline home from ICT.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:32 PM, Mjknick@gmail.com said:

I deliver a Citation X to Wichita on 29th and head back to CA. I’m a very seasoned ATP CFIIMEI MEI & A&P with many Mooney hours. I could work with you on your trip. Let me know. Michael Knick.

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much.

I have it covered by Full Throttle Aviation.   www.fullthrottleaviationllc.com

13 hours ago, Mjknick@gmail.com said:

No reply so I’ll Airline home from ICT.

Sorry was unavailable for a couple of days. I appreciate your willingness to be of assistance.  Have a safe flight.