Sunday Flying

Hank

Had a couple of Mooney's flying at Corona yesterday. One was doing some pattern work before heading off to the west. The other was there for a bit before leaving. Neither were ones that I had seen before. Every time I see a new one at the field I want to get on the radio and say "Hey, are you on MooneySpace?"

Deer Valley (Phoenix) is thick with Mooneys.   Seems like there's often either one in the pattern, at the fuel pump, or taxiing by.   But, then, there was a MiG landed the other day, so maybe it's just a place for cool airplanes.   I keep thinking there should be more on MS, but maybe they just lurk or something.

1 hour ago, xcrmckenna said:

Wish I could say it was me....

It was me Saturday, i circled the neighborhood twice. But was outside visiting with a neighbor today when this one flew past. Twice. Made me jealous . . . .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hank said:

It was me Saturday, i circled the neighborhood twice. But was outside visiting with a neighbor today when this one flew past. Twice. Made me jealous . . . .

Me too, as even though the annual is done, without the prop back from the IRAN, I get to watch and listen from the back deck at the house.