State Registration

BillBarton

57 minutes ago, DAVIDWH said:

Just completed registration on my push behind  Kawasaki powered lawn mower. Now must trailer unit in town for inspection sticker then over to agent for an insurance policy.

If that wasn't enough , wife now  upset because evidently I flushed the toilet too many times this month and our sewage bill is greatly elevated.

Seems to me the swamp is getting deeper and the deep state is everywhere.

Still waiting Donald ????

Donald is working on the Federal swamp.  You will have to handle the state swamp on your own.  

On 2/11/2018 at 7:57 AM, DAVIDWH said:

If that wasn't enough , wife now  upset because evidently I flushed the toilet too many times this month and our sewage bill is greatly elevated.

The other day my neighbor came home to find the city in her backyard looking at her sprinklers. Apparently her water usage was high the last few days. You’d think they can’t just enter your property but I discovered that as a condition of the permits we pulled to install our pools the approval clearly states we grant the city unrestricted access to the property. 

So don’t take long showers if you don’t want strangers coming by  

-Robert

I remember when they instituted the $60 registration, I didn't even mind then.  In the ways of things aviation its cheap, and they do send me a nice map or booklet or something.  Ohio has tons of nice, big, concrete airports, many of them with lots of services.  And the state does spend money improving them, state money was used to leverage federal dollars at both the airports as which I have been resident.  I just cannot get worked up about it, seems like a pretty good deal all around.

And I myself left California, and believe me when I say that taxes had absolutely nothing to do with it.  In science we have a special name for people who take one parameter and base all their observed phenomena on it.  It isn't very nice, either.

On 2018-02-11 at 10:57 AM, DAVIDWH said:

Just completed registration on my push behind  Kawasaki powered lawn mower. Now must trailer unit in town for inspection sticker then over to agent for an insurance policy.

Seems to me the swamp is getting deeper and the deep state is everywhere.

Still waiting Donald ????

They were going to drain the swamp, but the drain was clogged with an orange wig.

Clarence

12 minutes ago, M20Doc said:

They were going to drain the swamp, but the drain was clogged with an orange wig.

Clarence

Well, I suppose if we no longer draw the respect of others around the world, at least we can provide something for them to laugh at.

Great.