Whelen Par 46 LED Landing Light $120 **SOLD**

kevinw

I have a used 14V Whelen Par46 LED landing light for sale, model PLED461L. It is only about two years old, no scratches or damage and in the original packaging. Works normally and was removed from my M20J after installing a Aeroleds Sunspot. Great buy for anyone who wants a quality LED landing light at a very reasonable price. I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states, UPS ground, at no charge. $120.00.

IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

IMG_1520.JPG

IMG_1521.JPG

31 minutes ago, INA201 said:

Is the Aero LED a big improvement over the Whelen? Good price on the Whelen looks like.

I just installed the Aeroleds yesterday and haven't used it yet but I think the consensus is yes; but it comes with a hefty price tag. If money isn't a factor in your decision I would go with the Aeroleds but for someone who wants not only a brighter landing light than the incandescent but also the reliability of LED, this might be the ticket.

• Like 1