Do I need my old analog clock?

1 hour ago, hammdo said:

Tell me about it. I live in that mess ~12 hrs out of the day. I have to upgrade my laptops often just to keep it fast...

-Don

Running Linux since 1994.  Only run Windoze when something proprietary forces me to.  Not that Linux is without its issues, but at least it evolves in a much less spastic and some would say regressive fashion.

To finish my point about clocks, this is one of the displays on the AV-20-S.  Not it's not permanent unless I want it to be, but it is never more than a few button presses away.

IMG_1339.JPEG

12 hours ago, Hank said:

I really don't need the Photo icon to scroll linearly or randomly through all of the pictures on my desktop while another tile is scrolling through the daily Dow Jones stock prices, and other tiles are doing other things.

I think you can disable all those (right click on tile, remove from start or sth along those lines); knowing Windows, they will be back at next update anyway though. Just like Edge. Linux at home, but W10 at work, for better or worse we can't change anything significant on the work laptops so I just have to ignore the crap.